Two types of RV policies are available:


1.  Recreational RV insurance

If you don’t live in your RV year-round or claim it as your primary residence, this type of policy protects your RV inside and out while you’re driving or parked at a campsite. You have the option to select coverage for accidents, belongings inside your RV and injuries that happen on your campsite (or around where your RV is parked).


2.  Full-timer's RV Insurance

This is perfect if you do live in your RV.  While

receiving many of the same coverages as you do with the recreational policy, you are also able to add more homeowner-like coverages. These can pay for charges you get from homeowners/RV associations, injuries on your property and damages or theft for belongings stored on your property (and in your RV).